If you did not cancel your subscription manually, it may have expired because your recurring payment has failed. Read more regarding failed payments here.
Alternatively, you may be having trouble accessing the OLIE app as a result of a technical error. On your end, please make sure you have tried the following:
- Updating to the latest app version available on the Google Play / App Store
- Updating to the latest OS version available for your device
- Logging out of your Google/Apple account, restarting your device, and logging back in
- Switching from data to wi-fi or the opposite, or connecting to a different wi-fi network
- If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket with our support team.